Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Help Again! vJoy Device/Wii-Dolphin not responding 2
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi, I originally made a thread like this before and I tried the given advide, but it simply didnt work out for me
Therefore I will use my original words from the thread + the added circumstances that have been bugging me.

ORIGINAL THREAD START

Hi, I am currently trying to set up my gamecube controller to work on my PC in order to play a Wii Game on Dolphin. (Ignore the german language in the screenshot btw)
The only issue: I have successfully installed the "Gamecube USB Adapter Driver" & the "vJoy Device Driver" and successfully launched the GCN Driver + the ports have been detected (as seen in the Screenshot [1]).
My PC/WiiU GCN adapter and the GCN Controller are also plugged in correctly (in the correct ports) and I have tested this by launching and playing a GCN game on the dolphin launcher.

NOW to the issue after doing all that and launching GCN Driver + port detection, I can see the installed Gamecontrollers aka. the vJoy devices, but if I want to check the properties to see if the movement of the GCN sticks/buttons is being registered, neither of the 4 vJoy devices are responding and/or reacting in anyway (as you can tell by the crosshair being in the middle in the vJoy properties window).

So when I launch Dolphin and try to configure a simulated Wiimote, there is no Feedback from the Controller to configure the inputs.

I have tried uninstalling everything and reinstalling said programs, I tried reinstalling the Zadig driver before launching it aswell, all of it to no avail.

I hope someone here can help me in some way. Thank you in advance.

[attachment=19963]

ORIGINAL THREAD END

Now, added to the problems I already have, I noticed that my 3rd party WiiUAdapter (which is a 3rd party switch adapter actually) & the Vjoy driver, are not registered as Gamecontroller(s), but rather listed as not specified.
Another thing that happened that is seen in the added screenshots is that the GCN Adapter app is now only 1 port connected instead of the previous 4 in the original thread screnshot
The UNRESPONSIVENESS of the controller is still the biggest problem by far though.

[attachment=19964]

I really hope this can make sense to some of you, because I tried everything from uninstalling reinstalling to deactivating.
Hope someone is able to help me, thanks in advance.