Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Limited 'window' for mouse input
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Heya,
here's one for the input pros Rolleyes

I've been setting up all gun games for the sinden gun, but since it uses the mouse API, the issue is just a general mouse one I guess.
Most games are fine after I've fine-tuned the IR values, kinda like this (jusst different for each game):
IR/Up = (`Cursor Y-`+0.200)/1.100

IR/Down = `Cursor Y+`/1.060
IR/Left = `Cursor X-`
IR/Right = (`Cursor X+`+0.240)
Yeah, it's a sh*tton of work, but then everything works perfectly.
There's only a few games in which for some reason, the cursor cannot reach one or more sides of the screen. I've tried all kinds of values, but couldn't find one that would fix it.
Examples are: Medal of Honor: Heroes 2 (cannot reach bottom), Rayman Raving Rabbids (cannot reach bottom), Remington Super Slam Hunting: Alaska (cannot reach right side), Remington Super Slam Hunting: Africa (cannot reach right side), Toy Story Mania! (cannot reach left, right and bottom).

One issue that might be totally different from the others is with The Conduit: Here, I can reach all sides, however, the cursor sways too far to the side (left and right), no matter how high a number I put behind / in IR/Left = and IR/Right =

If anyone could give me a hint how to get these right, that'd be great, thanks!
Generally what you want to do for this kind of issue is to adjust Total Pitch and Total Yaw. Your problem in The Conduit sounds weird, though...
Yaw(n), you pitch'ed such a boring solution, there... hehe... heh. Sorry.

Awesome, that was exactly it. Just one or rather two more variables to fiddle with for hours, yeah! Big Grin
Thanks Smile
Ah, the Conduit thing was just a tiny typo mistake on my side.