Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Forced region no matter the game gamecube
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Bryanmist08

I am using Recalbox 8 and any time I load one of my gamecube games I get Error "the selected language isn't supported by your system falling back to... This causes me to use a mouse to click ok am trying to build a Game center that does not require a mouse. Games play fine but that initial message screws everything up. Any help on how I can fix or just have that message not pop up and auto load the game however it wants from there? Thanks for any help!
I know nothing about Recalbox, but for normal Dolphin I would suggest going to Config > Interface and setting the language to English.

If Recalbox uses a different version of Dolphin that doesn't have the usual Config window, you should ask the people who made that version of Dolphin,

Bryanmist08

(01-11-2022, 10:25 PM)JosJuice Wrote: [ -> ]I know nothing about Recalbox, but for normal Dolphin I would suggest going to Config > Interface and setting the language to English.

If Recalbox uses a different version of Dolphin that doesn't have the usual Config window, you should ask the people who made that version of Dolphin,

I did this still says that every time I open a game. Just wondering if there is any code I can add/remove from somewhere that would just let it do whatever it wants without me having to say ok with a mouse click..?