Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Any thoughts on a Texture Pack of Red Steel 1 & 2?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

AkihitoZero5454

Considering they seem to be well-liked games. I was thinking if anyone had a good thought of a texture pack though the 2 game's graphics might be harder to upscale since they're realistic for its time on Wii
Actually there are a lot of upscale models for pretty much every kind of art, you just have to find them Big Grin

So I think the realistic graphics shouldn't be an issue. But making a texture pack is still a lot of work and pretty time consuming. So people make them just for their favourite games.

terramakes

(01-10-2022, 06:21 AM)AkihitoZero5454 Wrote: [ -> ]Considering they seem to be well-liked games. I was thinking if anyone had a good thought of a texture pack though the 2 game's graphics might be harder to upscale since they're realistic for its time on Wii

i'm not sure about red steel 1 since i don't think the game is as popular as it's sequel, but i think a texture pack of red steel 2 could be pretty interesting!

texture packs are a pretty large time commitment tho