Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Real Wiimote CCP Jump not work
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Klauseru

Hello

I have the latest Dolphion nightly Version on a Windows 10 System with a Bluetooth card. I connect my Wiimote (black) with my Classic Controller (black) over the Dolphin settings. It works. I starting mario kart. All works fine, but i can not jump or drift. this buttons are dead. i cant check this, because on real mode the setting button is gray.

any idea? can anybody reproduce?

thanks
My guess would be that the actual button on the controller is broken. Or have you tested this controller on a real Wii?

Klauseru

mhh i test it with xenoblade and the buttons works fine. l and r for choce the aim and b for back.

i test it again in mario kart. b works. first, the kart brakes and travels backwars. but

https://strategywiki.org/wiki/Mario_Kart_Wii/Controls

"Drift, Brake/Reverse/Hop"

i cant hop. i know that r is for hoping. without any other button. you drive and press r and the vehicle jumps. normaly. nothing for me.

Jumps are essential for drifting. You press jump and the right direction and hold r, the kart then eventually sprays blue sparks and tadda....

if you like i can make a video.
Dolphin Version 5.0 - 15617
Did you set the drift style to "Manual" after selecting a character and vehicle?

Klauseru

i hadn't paid attention to that. just quickly through. oh man, so sorry. my bad. I had not played Mario Kart for 10 years. ohh what a shame.

sorry -_-

[Image: giphy.gif]