Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: WBFS - Any chance?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I searched the forums and found 2 topics about this. I was just wondering if this might ever be added? Thanks for the great program too. Can't wait till it gets to the point where I can just leave the wii kids and use Dolphin for myself. Big Grin
I'm interested in .wbfs support too. It makes a lot more sense to support now since the Wii loaders now use FAT32 or NTFS with the games in .wbfs containers instead of having to dedicate a partition solely to games in WBFS format.
Patches are welcome, as are links to good .wbfs specifications and source code.
WBFS Manager, open source

http://wbfsmanager.codeplex.com/

gizmomelb

.wbfs file support would be awesome, then the same HDD full of files could be used on the real Wii or the emulated Wii.
(01-12-2010, 10:46 PM)ector Wrote: [ -> ]Patches are welcome, as are links to good .wbfs specifications and source code.

Alright, gimme a bit to dig around for that kind of thing.

EDIT: Nevermind, someone already linked to WBFS Manager, which includes libwbfs in the source.

Oehr

im using a wbfs partition (not just images in the wbfs partition format). it would be awesome to mount it in dolphin!
WBFS support would be the best. A patch already exists for that. Please add this in any revision from now on!!!

If was a list of tools that needed and an example video I would do it by myself. I'm good at many things on a computer but someone or a guide always had to teach me, to make a start. Maybe me and many other capable would offer a lot to dolphin project.
Mother of thread resurrections.
Dafuq...

Anyway, WBFS is supported in newer git versions >.>
Pages: 1 2