Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: The Dolphin emulator is almost flawless to me
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

TenAte108

Hello there gamers, How are you doing Tongue

I had so much fun this week playing couple of games that I like and felt like wanted to try them

for example I played X-Men legends 1 game and it has zero problems with the Dolphin emulator like seriously this game is running perfect, no lag no missing textures or any of that

however in Marvel imperfects and MK deadly Alliance and TimeSplitters 2 I had couple of issues there and timesplitters 2 is worst of em all

First: Marvel Imperfects, The game ran with some background texture glitches and flickers but i managed to get rid of them thanks to Directx 11 in dolphin graphics settings but yet still there is another problem and it's the cutscenes, the cutscenes seems to be messed up with some vertical rectangle layouts idk what to call it

the cutscenes look like this _|_|_|_|_| and they are playing in the background but these lines are over them, it's like you are looking at them from behind glass lol
_|_|_|_|_|
_|_|_|_|_|

Second: Mortal Kombat Deadly Alliance, the game is almost perfect just the cutscenes are black but u can still hear it

Third: Time Splitters 2 is one fun game you will never get bored of, first time ever play it and although it has issues with the emulator i still enjoy every second but it's painful for me XD, in closed areas the game is fine but whenever i face open areas with bots or wide fields in the story mode the game lags like hell, idk something like 10 fps after it was 55 fps

there is another game called true crime 2 but ion wanna talk about it, just insane frame drops and the game itself is not good for fun

I know i am not supposed to post that here but for some reason i cant create thread in gamecube topic thing

my PC is AMD Athlon II X2 270 processor, 4 gigs of RAM, windows 7 x64

For some reason i didn't like sticking around the beta builds because they crash a lot and i can't progress in peace in my games, so right now i am on the 5.0 build (stable)

I would appreciate any help from you guys and I hope my feedback reaches out the developers and they do something about these games cuz i see people on this website forums been complaining about them since 2012 especially TimeSplitters 2 cuz i am not the only one XD, a guy with better PC said same stuff

TenAte108
Your PC and Dolphin version are both very outdated, I doubt there is much that can be done here. The cutscenes should be fixed on the newest versions of dolphin.

https://wiki.dolphin-emu.org/index.php?t...Imperfects