Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Hunter The Reckoning Netplay Lag issue
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Sonicrules9001

Me and a few friends were trying to use Netplay to play Hunter the Reckoning together but the game lagged really badly for all of us despite the game running fine when we didn't do netplay and we've played other Netplay games with little to no issues. Even when we tried it with just two people, we still had the same issue so I was wondering if there is a way to possibly fix this or at least report this issue so people know about it since as I said, other games run with no issues at all.
Does the problem happen if you run netplay with just one player? If yes, try turning off dual core. If no, you probably need to increase the input buffer size in the netplay settings.

Sonicrules9001

(11-24-2021, 01:58 AM)JosJuice Wrote: [ -> ]Does the problem happen if you run netplay with just one player? If yes, try turning off dual core. If no, you probably need to increase the input buffer size in the netplay settings.

The problem happens even in single player as far as I can tell! It is just worse in Netplay!