Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Problems with the emulator
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Recently i've download the last version of the emulator but some plugins doesn't work.....The pad plugins!

It say this:

Error loading plugins/plugin_padsimple.dLL: Can't read info

Can't init any PAD plugins

Couldn't init the core
check your information

I've try many configurations but it say the same thing!
Oh and here what happen when i open my plugin configuration!

[Image: problem.png]

So, can anyone help me? Confused
load another revision, and try to set the plugins again,or download the latest revision in the development forum
======= Runtime Library Requirements =======
Dolphin needs you have to have the libraries listed below installed.

[Windows]
-MS Visual C++ Runtime 2008 SP1: This fixes the "side by side" / "application config" & model errors
Microsoft VC++ 2008 SP1 Redist x86 - For 32bit Windows
Microsoft VC++ 2008 SP1 Redist x64 - For 64bit Windows

-The DirectX March 2009 Runtime: This fixes the plugin loading errors
Note: THIS MEANS UPDATE YOUR DIRECTX EVEN IF YOU HAVE THE VERSION 9.0c or 10 or 10.1!!!!!!
Microsoft DirectX Updater
(01-04-2010, 02:53 AM)James333 Wrote: [ -> ]======= Runtime Library Requirements =======
Dolphin needs you have to have the libraries listed below installed.

[Windows]
-MS Visual C++ Runtime 2008 SP1: This fixes the "side by side" / "application config" & model errors
Microsoft VC++ 2008 SP1 Redist x86 - For 32bit Windows
Microsoft VC++ 2008 SP1 Redist x64 - For 64bit Windows

-The DirectX March 2009 Runtime: This fixes the plugin loading errors
Note: THIS MEANS UPDATE YOUR DIRECTX EVEN IF YOU HAVE THE VERSION 9.0c or 10 or 10.1!!!!!!
Microsoft DirectX Updater

Thanks for the help! ^^ Big Grin
Just read the FAQs before posting..It really helps.;-)
These are common issues, "Why are my pad plugins not appearing?", "Where is the DirectX9 plugin?", etc.
Maybe a readme.txt is in order.
Try running the emulator in administrator mode if you are using Vista/Win7.

nopainnogain

Hello,

I have the same items blank as in the screenshot. I've installed both, the DirectX Update and the Microsoft VC++ 2008 SP1 Redist x64 and i still get the error.

I'm running win7 64bit with the latest svn build.
There is no other reason why they shouldn't appear, you have not updated DirectX

nopainnogain

I promise you. I have tried running the web update a few times. The first time it installed a bunch of stuff, but just to make sure, I ran it again and it has since completed several times with nothing else to install since my system is up-to-date.

So here's the skinny. My box is not really running win7, but server2008r2 (x64). Why am I trying to do this on a server? Because I can... and also it's the only test box that I have at the moment ...and yada yada yada. The thing is, I've tried running dolphin even in compatibility mode for XP and it still has the same problem. If it won't work, that's fine, just thought I'd check.

(01-10-2010, 07:18 PM)nosound97 Wrote: [ -> ]There is no other reason why they shouldn't appear, you have not updated DirectX
Pages: 1 2