Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Metroid Prime missing lightning textures
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

pink9320

Not sure if this has been mentioned before but I have had this problem and have seen it documented by another Dolphin user on reddit, but the lightning textures don't load and are invisible in the GC version of the game (EU). This is quite important because a mandatory puzzle in the game involves a maze with walls of lightning, which hurt if you touch them. You can probably imagine how difficult this becomes when you can't see the walls.

Anyway, sorry if this has already been brought up on the forum but for future reference is there any potential fix for this issue?

Thank you for reading.
Pictures please?

pink9320 Wrote:This is quite important because a mandatory puzzle in the game involves a maze with walls of lightning, which hurt if you touch them.

Odd, I don't remember that at all.
I remember this area it where you got the power bomb. I remember there was an issue with this and intel ipgu. I think changing the backends help though. There was a post similar to this a few months ago if I remember. Here the thread https://forums.dolphin-emu.org/Thread-gr...and-opengl .
Oh right, the ball puzzle in Phazon Mines! I remember now.
Wiki updated