Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Windows 11 issue
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Spoon001

Hello, I don't emulate games that much so i am not good at this but when i go to run a game it opens a black window to show the game but nothing happens i cannot close it the only way to close it is through task manager. The file extension for the game is .iso i don't know if that is the correct file extension but can anybody tell me why it is only showing a black window? Thanks.

Dolphin Version: Stable 5.0
What is the game title? You should really try latest dev (or beta) build since 5.0 stable is quite old by now.

There's also the chance that the game is corrupted and you might have to redump it.

Spoon001

(10-14-2021, 04:58 AM)DJBarry004 Wrote: [ -> ]What is the game title? You should really try latest dev (or beta) build since 5.0 stable is quite old by now.

There's also the chance that the game is corrupted and you might have to redump it.
I tried the beta build before but i have jsut tried it again and it worked thanks. 
The game was Mario Kart Wii