Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Twilight Princess Crash
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Tenshi1965

I'm playing twilight princess on GameCube and it crashes as soon as I enter faron woods. I was originally playing with the widescreen code from the wiki at 720p but I tried going back to default settings and it still crashes. As soon as the area loads, there's a moment where the visuals freeze but I can still hear link moving, then dolphin just stops responding

Tenshi1965

(09-27-2021, 06:28 AM)Tenshi1965 Wrote: [ -> ]I'm playing twilight princess on GameCube and it crashes as soon as I enter faron woods. I was originally playing with the widescreen code from the wiki at 720p but I tried going back to default settings and it still crashes. As soon as the area loads, there's a moment where the visuals freeze but I can still hear link moving, then dolphin just stops responding
I updated to the latest dev build and now it crashes after I take a few steps rather than immediately
Have you tried the latest Dolphin dev build?
Have you tried different graphics backends? There's really no useful information in this report, unfortunately, so all I can do is guess.