Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: How to generate banner images for entire collection
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Is there a way to generate banner images for your entire collection to replace the gray X's that are there?  Is the only way to do it by opening every single game?  Also sometimes when I play a game it will generate the banner, and sometimes it won't.  What do I have to do to get a single game to generate a banner image?  Is there a certain point that I have to play to?

Are the banner images something that could be shared as a big zip file that I could put in my Dolphin folder?
(09-21-2021, 11:36 PM)jvook Wrote: [ -> ]Is there a way to generate banner images for your entire collection to replace the gray X's that are there?  Is the only way to do it by opening every single game?  Also sometimes when I play a game it will generate the banner, and sometimes it won't.  What do I have to do to get a single game to generate a banner image?  Is there a certain point that I have to play to?

You have to play the game to the point where it creates a save file.

(09-21-2021, 11:36 PM)jvook Wrote: [ -> ]Are the banner images something that could be shared as a big zip file that I could put in my Dolphin folder?

There doesn't really exist a convenient way to do that as of now.
(09-21-2021, 11:59 PM)JosJuice Wrote: [ -> ]You have to play the game to the point where it creates a save file.

There doesn't really exist a convenient way to do that as of now.

OK Thanks