Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Bluetooth won't work with ps4 controller
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

DesertsFury

So i've been unable to use the controller port to directly connect the ps4 controller to dolphin so instead of changing the whole port I decided to get a bluetooth adapter. It works when I connect it to steam and ds4windows plus a couple other emulators but it won't register any inputs in dolphin. No matter what I do I can't get the controller to connect. Does anyone know any possible fix? I am currently using 5.0-15179
(09-17-2021, 07:12 AM)DesertsFury Wrote: [ -> ]So i've been unable to use the controller port to directly connect the ps4 controller to dolphin so instead of changing the whole port I decided to get a bluetooth adapter. It works when I connect it to steam and ds4windows plus a couple other emulators but it won't register any inputs in dolphin. No matter what I do I can't get the controller to connect. Does anyone know any possible fix? I am currently using 5.0-15179

Are you selecting the correct device in the drop down menu in controllers?  You could also try running it through steam as a non-steam game which will make your ps4 controller as xbox input in dolphin (Not much different than ds4windows but maybe).

FWIW I am able to use PS4 controller in dolphin with no trouble through ds4windows or otherwise