Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Donkey Konga Netplay
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello,
Me and my friend are trying to play Donkey Konga 1 through netplay on the newest version of Dolphin (dev builds).
When we play on netplay the FPS struggles to stay above 25 and can't even get above 30. When we play alone we can both get 60 FPS without any issues.

Does anyone know if there's a setting that needs to be adjusted to not have this slowdown on netplay?
We've tried with and without "Enable Dual Core" checked
Netplay is more demanding then playing alone. Your PC seems to be fast enough, but are your friends specs? How is your network/netplay settings?
(08-27-2021, 10:08 PM)ExtremeDude2 Wrote: [ -> ]Netplay is more demanding then playing alone. Your PC seems to be fast enough, but are your friends specs? How is your network/netplay settings?

My specs: 
CPU: i7-6700k 4.00GHz
RAM: 32GB
GPU: GeForce GTX 1070

Friend specs:
CPU: i7-7700 3.6GHz
RAM: 16GB
GPU: GeForce RTX 2070 Super

Netplay/Network settings:
Not exactly sure which information you're looking for here. We use Traversal Server without "Limit Chunked Upload Speed" enabled or a force listen port. We use a Buffer size of 5 or 6 and have Fair Input Delay under the Network dropdown on the NetPlay window. We can play other games fine like Mario Kart Double Dash and 4sword adventure