Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Using directional aim on wiimote with keyboard
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

carlwinslow

I don't own a wiimote and am trying to use the keyboard to help aim something in a game. The game is Wario Land Shake and you need to aim a ball as you hold it. This has been asked before and people seem to have the answer but nobody ever wants to be specific. How do I configure on the keyboard to be able to aim with the Wiimote? Some people have said "change pitch and roll" or "configure analog" but don't even bother saying what this is and how to do it. Someone please be specific. I'm asking in perfect English as an adult how to do this. Please don't just not bother answering like I see in all other posts.

Thank you.
(01-02-2010, 01:59 PM)carlwinslow Wrote: [ -> ]I don't own a wiimote and am trying to use the keyboard to help aim something in a game. The game is Wario Land Shake and you need to aim a ball as you hold it. This has been asked before and people seem to have the answer but nobody ever wants to be specific. How do I configure on the keyboard to be able to aim with the Wiimote? Some people have said "change pitch and roll" or "configure analog" but don't even bother saying what this is and how to do it. Someone please be specific. I'm asking in perfect English as an adult how to do this. Please don't just not bother answering like I see in all other posts.

Thank you.

ok ill try it =)

you only need to configure youre "wimote"(mouse,keyboard or whatever you use instead)

thats how you do this

go to configure>Plugins>dolphin wiimote plugin>"push" config> than button mapping

here you can set all configs for youre (keyboard,mouse whatever you use)

hope it helps

carlwinslow

(01-03-2010, 04:18 AM)king2key Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-02-2010, 01:59 PM)carlwinslow Wrote: [ -> ]I don't own a wiimote and am trying to use the keyboard to help aim something in a game. The game is Wario Land Shake and you need to aim a ball as you hold it. This has been asked before and people seem to have the answer but nobody ever wants to be specific. How do I configure on the keyboard to be able to aim with the Wiimote? Some people have said "change pitch and roll" or "configure analog" but don't even bother saying what this is and how to do it. Someone please be specific. I'm asking in perfect English as an adult how to do this. Please don't just not bother answering like I see in all other posts.

Thank you.

ok ill try it =)

you only need to configure youre "wimote"(mouse,keyboard or whatever you use instead)

thats how you do this

go to configure>Plugins>dolphin wiimote plugin>"push" config> than button mapping

here you can set all configs for youre (keyboard,mouse whatever you use)

hope it helps

Thanks for trying but that much is obvious already. I know where the control settings are for the wiimote. I need to know howto configure to be able to aim. The keys are supposed to be assigned to 3 and 4 for aiming but they do nothing.
ahh ok...mhmmm ok do you use youre mouse as a nunchuck?

did you try to use other buttons for that "aim move"?

and do you use the latest revision?