Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: TR Wiimote Not Connecting
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
(08-18-2021, 02:22 PM)mbc07 Wrote: [ -> ]How are you syncing the Wiimote? As far as I remember you can't use 1+2 to sync -TR Wiimotes, only the red sync button method work with them. Also, it's perfectly normal for the Wiimote to appear on Windows' device list once Dolphin syncs with them, as it won't be able to communicate with it without pairing first. Just make sure you let Dolphin handle the pairing (e.g. Continuous Scanning) instead of pairing the Wiimote manually through Windows and everything should work...

Just pressing the sync button on the back but dolphin wont sync. in the background windows picks up on them and the wiimote flashes for a minute then powers off. Real Wiimote, Real Balance board, Continues scanning, & enable speaker data is on. emulate Wii Bluetooth is on. it just wont connect
Have you try repeatedly hitting 1&2. I tried my tr controller and that did connect it. I had to do it for a few seconds though. Also is there any wii/wiiu systems plug in. If it was pair with them it might be conflicting as I had that problem in the past. And those who might ask I'm using a 1st party controller.
(08-19-2021, 03:52 AM)themaster123 Wrote: [ -> ]Have you try repeatedly hitting 1&2. I tried my tr controller and that did connect it. I had to do it for a few seconds though. Also is there any wii/wiiu systems plug in. If it was pair with them it might be conflicting as I had that problem in the past. And those who might ask I'm using a 1st party controller.

tried hitting the 1+2 butons and it works at random. never could get it to connect again though. I have a wiiU powered off in another room but thats about it. Its never been paired with the Wii U since I got it explicitly for Dolphin alone.
Not sure what else to try, sorry. The Wiimotes I have are non-TR ones and they simply work, both with 1+2 or the red sync button...
so after looking through everything the only way i was able to add the wiimote to dolphin was through Add Device in BT settings in windows.
Pages: 1 2