Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: bugREPORT
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
yes after last update control config was not setted 2 classic keyboard&mouse n a cant remember to what was setted, i just selected old option n now i cant use my air dualcore i3 10thgen trackpad, no i cant get no response not even with the nightmare calibration "options" can enybody guide me???
theres unabaility in the trackpad i hope is fixed i lost saves n access to the controls, anybody knows how to fix this? last updates have proven to go awkardly for my macbook air 2020 with all the intel/m1 thing going on...sad, i used to have much fun with mario galaxy 2 n punch out, hope the good days arent gone already!
will there be a fix for intel macbooks? nothing works as it should n a lost my save games, is this the end for mac intel support??
On your Intel Mac, are you trying to run the universal build, or the Intel-specific build?

In the controller setup, are you trying to setup the trackpad for a Wiimote or a GC controller? I'm assuming Wiimote because you mentioned Galaxy and Punchout. In the dropdown to select your input device, do you see an option labelled something like Quartz Keyboard and Mouse?
hi! ^_^
i have no control over the build, its what it came n its seems only a intel build but saves where lost cause i had to uninstall dolphin app since its coming broken in the updater n it does not launch, so i have to manually copy the dmg content
the most problem is i have no recognizion of the trackpad, no matter what i manage to calibrate in the options...
also graphics r corrupt, was told to fix this same graphic issue with fast deph enhance, but now it doesnt work
yes i have mouse n kb as you say but its useless since i can only use A button n such but no mouseover whatsoever
its the wii games but m sunshine haas glitches didnt had before
is seriously somebody playing dolphin emu on mac?? what i have is a broken emu dats unable to config controls, not 2 say anything of the metal issue...im thinking wii emulation is dead 4 macs right now
found out that input just needed a reset since the update broken controls?now i can play metroid corruption & mario galaxy 2 again?only vulkan engine shows corrupt graphics, got 2 play with open gl at lowfps ?hope to see vulkan fixed so fingers crossed!
thank you to all dolphin emu team!! you make memories with games live forever!! TY!
aint no fix or workaround for a vulkan under intel macs? vulkan delivers all messed up textures whilst ogl shows perfect graphics @20fps sadly im on a dualcore i3 10gen with igpu iris plus n 8gb lpddr4x ... maybe my hardware is not enough for wii emulation?? just finished playing mario galaxy 2 low fps n it crashed the emu...
Pages: 1 2