Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: netplay on Virtua Tennis 4 (wii remote disabled)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Dreadish

Hello guys, can someone please tell me, how can i use controller in netplay? Emulator told me about wii mote broken in netplay, thus not supported. How can i play online this game on this great emulator. Offline works perfectly ????
I have jotokey emulator for kb as well, but emulator wants me to choose wii remote options before i can start setting up buttons for gamepad or kb or mouse. After i pick wii remote, this becomes disabled in netplay.

Thanks in advance
You need to update to a beta or development version of Dolphin in order to be able to use Wii Remotes on netplay.

Dreadish

(08-16-2021, 01:47 AM)JosJuice Wrote: [ -> ]You need to update to a beta or development version of Dolphin in order to be able to use Wii Remotes on netplay.

ok  thank you very much. I just did that and it works. I just need to  test this with someone, since Virtua tennis 4 network multiplayer in game dosent work  anymore, since 2014 they cut out the servers.  Will netplay work when someone connects? Will this be like we are both on  same  PC? Does he has to press start in exibition mode and thats it?