Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: I made a simple web-based tool to easily generate game-specific settings (Game.INI)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

JeffWinger

Hey everyone! I made a simple webpage that makes it easier to generate Game.INI files. You can launch it here. It's basically a GUI version of Dolphin's official GameINI guide.

All settings that are inactive won't be included and will use Dolphin's main settings, so be sure to activate the settings you want to use. Once you're done choosing your settings, click on "Generate INI" and copy the output in the text box. In Dolphin, right-click on a game and choose Properties. Under "Game Config", choose "Editor". Paste the generated INI settings in the "User Config" text box.

Please let me know if you have any questions/suggestions. Thanks!
Looks nice Cool
(08-15-2021, 10:39 AM)JeffWinger Wrote: [ -> ]Hey everyone! I made a simple webpage that makes it easier to generate Game.INI files. You can launch it here. It's basically a GUI version of Dolphin's official GameINI guide.

All settings that are inactive won't be included and will use Dolphin's main settings, so be sure to activate the settings you want to use. Once you're done choosing your settings, click on "Generate INI" and copy the output in the text box. In Dolphin, right-click on a game and choose Properties. Under "Game Config", choose "Editor". Paste the generated INI settings in the "User Config" text box.

Please let me know if you have any questions/suggestions. Thanks!

Is this a Harry Potter PC reference?
That could be very useful! I'll try to have a look if I can.