Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Mario Kart Wii Netplay Wii Remote Troubles
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

thewhack

My friend and I are trying to play Mario Kart Wii on Netplay. I play nunchuck and he plays Wii Wheel.

It worked perfectly fine the first time, but now if I host the Netplay we both show up as Nunchucks and if he hosts then we both show up as Wii Wheels regardless whether I have a nunchuck plugged in or not. We can still play just fine but we're both forced to either use Nunchuck or Wii Wheel.

We're both using Real Wii Remotes that are mapped to Emulated Wii Remotes and we also share rumbles for some reason.

Thanks in advance,
TheWhack

Dreadish

(08-12-2021, 04:12 PM)thewhack Wrote: [ -> ]My friend and I are trying to play Mario Kart Wii on Netplay. I play nunchuck and he plays Wii Wheel.

It worked perfectly fine the first time, but now if I host the Netplay we both show up as Nunchucks and if he hosts then we both show up as Wii Wheels regardless whether I have a nunchuck plugged in or not. We can still play just fine but we're both forced to either use Nunchuck or Wii Wheel.

We're both using Real Wii Remotes that are mapped to Emulated Wii Remotes and we also share rumbles for some reason.

Thanks in advance,
TheWhack

hey, how do you  even use wii in netplay, when i start Virtua tennis 4 in netplay mode to play online, its disabled?