Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Zelda Wind Waker doesn't change language
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Yowimd

Hi,

I used to play Zelda Wind Waker several months ago, and recenty I wanted to play it again. When I started Dolphin, he made an update to version 5.0-14818, and I don't know why my emulators were stucked in english. When I tried to change their languages, they didn't wanted to choose any other language than english. So I decided to backup to 5.0 version, and now I can choose the language I want, but for some reason my Wind Waker is now stuck in english and even if my emulator is in another language is stays in english.

I tried with another games I have, and I can configure the language I want. The problem only concerns Wind Waker.

Is there any problem with the game itself? Or is it a problem with my copy of the game?

PS : I noticed some warning messages when I'm launching WW, I left in attachment the screenshot I took.

Thanks for reading!

Yowimd

Okay I'm just super dumb, I never saw the "Language" option at the end of the main menu, my game is now in the right language ^^

Thanks a lot!