Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Problem with my saving files Dolphin 5.0
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Solk

Hi guys,

Sorry for my english, it's not my main language.
Today I installed dolphin slippi to play melee online, but with a few manipulations, it turns out that my saving files are not foundable by Classic Dolphin anymore...
My saving files are intact, but Dolphin would not find them and run my games as if there were any...

Please help me, I'm devastated cause I have a game with more than 100 hours that I haven't finished yet... Exclamation Sad

Thanks a lot in advance.
Solk
It might be a good idea to start with a backup just in case.

What type of save isn't loading? GCI folder? Raw memory card? Wii saves? Make sure all of the paths are correct.

Solk

Hey, I just found the solution right now. When I did the update, it created a new folder for Dolphin Emulator in Documents/, cause I moved the first one in in another folder. So the new updated version couldn't find the saving files in the first folder because of the creation of the new one.
I got my savings for GameCube back, but I don't know where to find Wii Saving files... Do you know where it is ?
Open Dolphin.exe > Tools > Export All Wii Saves
Then select a place where you want all your Wii saves to be transferred.