Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Dolphin is always loading save state when I focus the window
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

pos0

Hello,

I'm currently trying to unlock Mewtwo in Melee. I was letting it sit there for a while, and decided to check on it & see if anything bad happened. For some reason, it went straight back to the character select screen and I noticed that it loaded a save state. Why is this happening? Did I accidentally enable an option somewhere while I was configuring the controllers? The only things I changed were "Pause on Focus Lost" and the volume to 0%.

Thanks,
pos0.
Have you changed any buttons for loading savestates? Options > Hotkey Settings > Save and Load State

pos0

(08-02-2021, 09:12 AM)ExtremeDude2 Wrote: [ -> ]Have you changed any buttons for loading savestates? Options > Hotkey Settings > Save and Load State

Yes, I have.
Spoiler:
To fix your images, try uploading them to an image hosting site, then post the url inside the [img] tags. The built-in post editor for the forums tries to convert any images you upload into base64 PNGs. It works if you post the result into your browser URL, but the forums interprets the result as pure text and displays it as such. Linking to an image on another site works fine, however.