Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Shift + W not working when pressed at the same time on Wii
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I've been playing Prime Trilogy for the Wii for a little while now and I've noticed that there has been an issue where I can't move forward whenever I lock on (left shift), I tried looking for old threads that answered this question but couldn't find one close to what I was experiencing or not heavily outdated, could anyone help?
Is this happening in the latest dev build of Dolphin?
Go to Options > Free Look Settings and disable Free Look.

If on an older version of Dolphin, you'll find it in Graphics > Advanced. Just turn it off there.
(08-02-2021, 09:57 AM)KHg8m3r Wrote: [ -> ]Is this happening in the latest dev build of Dolphin?

Yes, it is.
(08-02-2021, 01:24 PM)MayImilae Wrote: [ -> ]Go to Options > Free Look Settings and disable Free Look.

If on an older version of Dolphin, you'll find it in Graphics > Advanced. Just turn it off there.
It was already disable but the issue persists, not sure what to do now, any suggestions?
(08-02-2021, 01:24 PM)MayImilae Wrote: [ -> ]Go to Options > Free Look Settings and disable Free Look.

Never mind, I discovered the issue, it was the unload rom setting which was (Shift + W). Thank you for the help guys!