Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Dolphin thinks it is on the latest version when it is not
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello,

I'm currently running Dolphin 5.0-14746. I have my updates set to the Dev track, but Dolphin won't update. When I try to do a manual update it tells me "You are running the latest version available on this update track." I can see that 5.0-14748 is currently out, however.
I'm not sure why it keeps thinking I am up to date when on the Dev track. Is there a way to fix this?
dolphin auto update not work in windows 7, 8,1. since months ago. tested.

You need to download dolphin manually extract and replace or install windows 10.
(07-27-2021, 05:59 AM)nonexist Wrote: [ -> ]dolphin auto update not work in windows 7, 8,1. since months ago.  tested.

You need to download dolphin manually extract and replace or install windows 10.

As in "You need to download dolphin manually extract and replace" OR "install windows 10" 
or "You need to download dolphin manually extract" AND "replace or install windows 10" ?
the easy way is to download it from here and replace it every time there is an update. this only if you are on win 7 / 8.1. If you have win10 the automatic updates works fine. I had this problem for months ago.