Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Account Deletion
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Shehzad1995

Hello,
can somone please delete my account and my data and send me a confirmation message.
Kind regards.
Please confirm by posting here a second time I'll remove it. Please note that your posts will not be removed, just your account, DMs, and any personal data you entered into your profile.

Also we cannot send you a confirmation after your account is deleted because we won't even have your email address anymore.

Shehzad1995

(07-18-2021, 01:37 PM)MayImilae Wrote: [ -> ]Please confirm by posting here a second time I'll remove it. Please note that your posts will not be removed, just your account, DMs, and any personal data you entered into your profile.

Also we cannot send you a confirmation after your account is deleted because we won't even have your email address anymore.

thank you for your answer. no problem I will see if its done when i wont be able to log in anymore. ok I will post it again:
[color=#000000]
Hello,
can somone please delete my account and my data and send me a confirmation message.
Kind regards.
[/color]