Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Xbox One Controller not working
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Karrosiv

So I'm having an issue where my Xbox One controller isn't working, only once the game boots up. It works fine in the dolphin program, configured all my settings and whatnot. The controller shows that it works, the joysticks and triggers seem to be working. But the controller doesn't work once I've booted up the game. It's the same controller I've used in the past, and have never had this issue before. I've played with this same controller and have had to issues up until today. I've tried using a new controller, a new USB slot, a different port, re-installing Dolphin, re-configuring, etc. But nothing seems to be working. Hoping someone can help me out.

Included a screenshot of my controller settings down below. Thanks.
Hi ! I think we both have exactly the same issue. I've posted about my problems back in June with screenshot and investigation details but never got a reply back. I've also tried on the unofficial Discord channel and got many nice people to help there but we never found a solution.

You can check my post there and check if you have the same issues in the same context : https://forums.dolphin-emu.org/Thread-lo...-overnight