Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Custom Keybinding question
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Clifford The Big Red Meaty Dog

Hi everyone!I am new to dolphin emulator for only one game called Deadly Creatures.The problem is that the latest stable build can't run that game.I get a black screen.But when I use the latest

development build [dolphin-master-5.0-14480-x64] ,the game works fine.I made my own custom build through a youtube tutorial in the latest stable build but I don't know how to load it in the

development build.Any help?Sorry for my english.It is not my mother tounge.
When you say "I made my own custom build", what do you mean more exactly? Did you edit Dolphin's source code in some way and recompile Dolphin?

Clifford The Big Red Meaty Dog

(06-27-2021, 03:00 AM)JosJuice Wrote: [ -> ]When you say "I made my own custom build", what do you mean more exactly? Did you edit Dolphin's source code in some way and recompile Dolphin?
Sorry I was tired last night because of a lot of things going own.I meant to say that I made my own custom keybindings for wii remote through the latest stable build.I want to load these keybindings in the 
development version [dolphin-master-5.0-14480-x64].I just don't know where to put the config file so I can load it from the dev build.