Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: How to Upload our community's Gecko Codes to Dolphin
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Ok i know what you're thinking. No, i do not mean "how do i add gecko codes" i'm asking if i could upload my community's gecko codes to Dolphin in such a way that anyone can use the "Download Codes" button and instantly obtain our codes. Dolphin says this is the WiiRD database, so i imagine i'd need to upload the codes to there somehow but i've found no resources on how to do so yet.

The game of interest is "Mario Superstar Baseball" and the only codes that are able to be downloaded are some CodeJunkies codes (some of which don't even work properly). Recently myself and a few others have worked hard the last few months and developed dozens of awesome and unique Gecko Codes. I want to be able to best share our work with as many other people as we can, and being able to have our codes easily downloaded would greatly help.

Our work can be found here for reference so you know that our work is actually legit.

If anyone knows how to go about this or who i could contact, that would be awesome.
Dolphin downloaded the codes from geckocodes.org but that site was shut down in late 2020. It has since then been replaced by an archived copy hosted by RiiConnect24 team at codes.rc24.xyz but AFAICT the mirror is read-only, so no new codes can be added...