Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: 5.0-14406 and previous from the past week broken hotkeys
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Searinox

Hotkeys up to and including 5.0-14406 (11 Jun, a09d9cf608fa9d2c20f6419879ad9867e1990cea) but going back at least as far as one week have very broken hotkeys.

Most of the time, they don't work at all. In many cases just attempting to press one of the modifier keys immediately triggers the hotkey that's using it(for example pressing Alt when Alt+RETURN is set to toggle fullscreen immediately toggles it, or pressing Shift when Shift+F1 is intended to Save Slot 1 immediately saves in slot 1). The broken functionality is further inconsistent with fullscreen, upon which even more hotkeys break while a few remain functional.
Can you find out what build changed the behavior?

I cannot reproduce the issue.

Searinox

I will go through them if I have the time. For now, any relevant info that may help I can think of, is that I have an XBox controller plugged in at all times. Disabling render to main window keeps the hotkeys consistent but the issue with the modifier key immediately triggering something is still happening.