Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Problems with load roms
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Bulld0gSk!n

I use the latest version of batocera emulator and I’m having problems with Dolphin
In batocera, when I select the game, it opens the cover but it doesn’t load, it opens the Dolphin dashboard

The mouse arrow doesn’t appear and I have to press alt+f4 to exit. I also tried to open a rom through the Dolphin dashboard by clicking on open and play, nothing happens. I went to the “apps” folder in batocera, opened Dolphin and it doesn’t run there either.

I’ve already got new roms, reinstalled the batocera, nothing works and I can’t find anyone with the same problem. Before, it worked well on a less powerful notebook.

Please, can anyone help me. Tks!
How is Dolphin being called from batocera? Is it configured on a per-game basis? Does the launch command look like this: "<path to Dolphin>" -b -e "<path to game>"

Bulld0gSk!n

(06-05-2021, 12:31 PM)KHg8m3r Wrote: [ -> ]How is Dolphin being called from batocera? Is it configured on a per-game basis? Does the launch command look like this: "<path to Dolphin>" -b -e "<path to game>"
I cant say, where I can find the paths?