Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Super Mario Sunshine black screen when i open it
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
When i open the game (im playing 5.0 14323 version) it only shows a black screen with directx12, opengl it shows a glitched screen (black screen in the left upper corner and the rest is white), and the directx11 makes dolphin stop working (actually directx11 crash almost everytime), and don't say to use vulkan because my pc doesn't have this api, what can i do?
So what kind of intel cpu do you have. You can find this right clicking this pc(or right click computer in the start menu if you using windows 7) and posting that and ideally putting that in your profile info. If it old enough like ix 2xxx or older then you running a integrated that by all accounts unsupported as it will be direct 10 or older. Outside of that you could try making sure you graphic card driver are up dated also.
(06-03-2021, 08:38 AM)themaster123 Wrote: [ -> ]So what kind of intel cpu do you have. You can find this right clicking this pc(or right click computer in the start menu if you using windows 7) and posting that and ideally putting that in your profile info. If it old enough like ix 2xxx or older then you running a integrated that by all accounts unsupported as it will be direct 10 or older. Outside of that you could try making sure you graphic card driver are up dated also.

well, my pc is so poor that minecraft run at 20 fps, if i have luck, it can run at 30 fps, but some games like zelda, well, it can run normally at 30 fps (with some parts at 20 fps, but, almost the entire game run at 30 fps)
It going to be hard to help you the hardware info in profile being so vague. Intel cpu can be an i3 530 to an i3 10100 for example. Since the integrated graphic is on the cpu with my example it easy to look up on intel website for graphic card. You could try seeing if it a good dump by going to the game properties and going to the verify tab. Also for zelda you didn't mention which on but if it twilight princess there a hack that help with speed that might help.
(06-04-2021, 05:12 AM)themaster123 Wrote: [ -> ]It going to be hard to help you the hardware info in profile being so vague. Intel cpu can be an i3 530 to an i3 10100 for example. Since the integrated graphic is on the cpu with my example it easy to look up on intel website for graphic card. You could try seeing if it a good dump by going to the game properties and going to the verify tab. Also for zelda you didn't mention which on but if it twilight princess there a hack that help with speed that might help.
i know which one is now, intel celeron n3010, and about the zelda, four swords adventures, wind waker and twilight princess, but mario sunshne was running normally at stable 5.0 version, but when i downloaded the new dev version it doesn't open anymore. Also, can you tell me how the change my hardware info here?