Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Can my pc run dolphin?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

trunganh7

Sorry, can I ask a question, is ADM or Nvidia chip better for dolphin. I'm deciding between these two:
  • CyberpowerPC Gamer Xtreme VR Gaming PC, Intel i5-10400F 2.9GHz, GeForce GTX 1660 Super 6GB, 8GB DDR4, 500GB NVMe SSD, Wi-Fi Ready & Windows 10 Home (GXiVR8060A10)
  • Skytech Chronos Mini Gaming PC Desktop - AMD Ryzen 3 3100, NVIDIA GTX 1650 4GB, 8GB DDR4, 500GB SSD, A320 Motherboard, 550 Watt Bronze, AC Wi-Fi, Windows 10 Home 64-bit
 (I found them at Prebuilt Gaming PCs Under $1000)
Either build will run most games in Dolphin just fine, so I'd say it comes down to cost and whatever else you want your PC to do. With regards to an AMD vs Nvidia GPU, it's largely irrelevant. Of those two builds you listed, I'd go with the GTX 1660 Super. I've got a regular GTX 1660 myself, and it's great for Dolphin and 1080p PC gaming.

EDIT: If you order directly from Cyberpower PC, you can customize the build yourself. They'll build it with a bunch of different options for you to select. You can shave off items your don't need (E.g. subtracting Windows 10 pre-installed is like getting an extra $60 USD) so you can change the parts to fit your budget and power requirements. I've done this twice so far, and I've been satisfied with the results.