Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Can Dolphin run on this PC?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi, I have a Dell OptiPlex 9010 and want to see if I can run Dolphin on it nicely.

Here are the specs:

Operating System: Windows 10 x64

Processor/CPU: Intel® Coreā„¢ i5-3570 CPU @ 3.40GHz, 3401 MHz, 4 Cores

Video Card/GPU: Intel® HD Graphics 2500

Memory/RAM: Samsung M378B5773DH0-CH9 8 GB DDR3-1333 SRAM

Dolphin Revision Currently Using: 5.0-14095

(btw got this from my profile since the Dell OptiPlex is my main pc so...)

Games I wanna run on this PC:

NSMB. Wii

Wii Sports + Resort

(these are the only games I have ripped.)

I don't care if it's at 480p or what... I just want it to run good. Okay... maybe 1080p. No lag.

(This is my first post, so please don't judge me if i do badly. Or do.)
Your will likely be held back by the intel hd 2500 as it a cut down intel hd 4000 which is a minimum for intel. You will likely be able to do 1x without ubershader enabled, but you likely want an add in graphic card(this in the current market will likely be hard though) if you want to go past native though. I don't think the cpu would be an issue for those game though.
(05-11-2021, 10:15 AM)themaster123 Wrote: [ -> ]Your will likely be held back by the intel hd 2500 as it a cut down intel hd 4000 which is a minimum for intel. You will likely be able to do 1x without ubershader enabled, but you likely want an add in graphic card(this in the current market will likely be hard though) if you want to go past native though. I don't think the cpu would be an issue for those game though.

Thx