Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: can i play games on emu?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
am i able to play games on emu? my computer config is
intel dual core 1.8 ghz, 4gb ram, graphic card ati 4670 1gb and OS Windows 7 64 bit

i tried to run some game (iso) and is wont even start game, i tried another one, and it worked fine till comes to menu when i need to press start button, when i press it, only black screen
vanzemaljac is online now Forward Message
Yes. What revision are you on?
he's not using a computer, he uses a laptop (but a good one).
i bet he will not reply anymore because he found a newer revision or "solved" the "bug" with the missing DX9 plugin ^^
That isn't a very good laptop actually. I'd be surprised if he got 20fps in most Gamecube games. His memory and video card are fine, but his CPU is below 2ghz and it's one of the early gen dual cores it seems.
im on computer, not on lap top, and where can i find that newer version with solved that bug with dx9 plugin?? or better is there any dx10 plugin??

and im using version of emu r4525 x64
Update DirectX, and take a newer revision.
In the Development Forum you can find the latest REVs.
i already have direct x 11, what to update? :S
Mm....Many people had that problem of update their Directx. And had resolved them, just going to microsoft, update Directx site.
search for microsoft directx august 2009 update, its an update for directx9 and it wont install over your directx 11.
Pages: 1 2