Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Bluetooth passthrough, not able to sync.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

ATWindsor

I am setting up dolphin for the first time.

I have bought the Orico BTA-403 [CSR8510] bluetooth adapter for this use, as it is supposed to support passthrough. I installed the Zadig software and installed the libusbK driver. Everything seems to work fine. I start a game with bluetooth passthrough in the settings (as i got the message that a game needed to be running). I have a Wiimotion plus, i press the sync button on the wiimote (the button inside the battery compartment), and it is blinking blue on the 1, 2, 3 and 4. I press sync in Dolphin, and in yellow text it says "syncing wiimote" (or something similar, I don't remember the exact wording). But nothing seems to be happening. To me it seems like it just never syncs (the wiimote itself continues to blink). I tried forcing using the adapter in the ini-file, but i get the same result. After a little while a screen comes up "on the wii" thaat says it has lost contact with the controller, and that I should press the a-button. Any tips on what i might be doing wrong here?

ATWindsor

After doing some troubleshooting, restarting, reinstalling driver, testing on another computer and so on, I found the problem. I use a USB-hub for dongles like this to keep line of sight (the computer is inside my TV-bench), turns out directly attaching the dongle instead of having it in the hub fixed the problem. (not quite sure why, it work as a "regular bluetooth dongle" with other equipment running from the hub)