Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: MKWii Message Board
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

ᕼᗩT

Heya! Normally, on Mario Kart Wii, the game sends a commemorative photo to the Wii Message Board after certain accomplishments are met. Now, I have the Wii System Menu 4.3U installed, yet the game errors out whenever I try to send said message. At the time of the message I neglected to take a screenshot of the error message.

Is there anything I can do to fix this? Or is it simply a feature that hasn't been added to this build?

Currently using Dolphin build 5.0-13963 on Windows

Thank you for any help in advance,
-Hat
Are you getting a Dolphin error, or a Wii error? Because the Wii servers have been shutdown for a few years now......

ᕼᗩT

(05-01-2021, 01:09 PM)KHg8m3r Wrote: [ -> ]Are you getting a Dolphin error, or a Wii error? Because the Wii servers have been shutdown for a few years now......

Shouldn't the game be able to send a photo to a Message Board on the same console? The Message Board itself will still load up, it's simply internet connectivity the board connecting to the internet that should bug it out.

ᕼᗩT

[attachment=19622]

Got an image of the error message, actually. I'd assume it has to do with the way Dolphin deals with games vs the Wii Menu but I'm not sure. 

I think I put it into the reply correctly, but I'm not sure. Not exactly accustomed to this site. In case not, the error reads:
"There is a problem with the Wii system memory, so WiiConnect24 cannot be used. Error code: 109343"