Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Need information on changing a folder location
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

DJAcidice1

Hi everyone, I'm new to the forums and I joined because I am kind of stuck.

I'm looking to pass a usb drive to someone so they have access to my dolphin build/setup. I am running x32 4.0.2. The newer builds only have x64 which is why it is an older build.

But here is my issue: I try to change the NAND path to my J drive (the USB I am using) and even though it is set upon Dolphin, anytime it needs to save my GC controller settings or add a memory card to a game, it auto picks my D drive documents folder.

How can I change it to save everything automatically to my J drive, including the memory card location and the gamepad settings. I know there is more than enough room on the USB drive btw.

Thank you guys for the help!
Anything older than 5.0 is unsupported.
Also you specs in profile is easy enough for the current builds.

DJAcidice1

(04-19-2021, 11:34 PM)themaster123 Wrote: [ -> ]Also you specs in profile is easy enough for the current builds.

I know it is lol, it's for someone that doesn't have as good of a build
Lol, any idea what the hardware is. If they are really dependent on it being 32bit it may not even run well anyways. Since a lot of computers from even a around a decade ago is usually load with 64 bit builds of windows.