Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Pair of errors when playing
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

PunkPrincess

So I've tried to find fixes for both of these but considering the 'best' answers I've seen have been 'disable the warning for errors' is stupid and obviously doesn't fix the issue, I come here to you lovely folks.

So, the first one is the way more common one that I had from first load up. I've gone through going as 'open as administrator', and opening it in Win7 Compatability, however the same error still appears.
[attachment=19582]
The second came up most recently, after attempting the fixes for the first error.
[attachment=19583]

Important to note, I have only so far tried it with Pokémon XD, and a hack of said game, but the first error was consistently the same. However, having done both of the 'fixes' I mentioned in the first error, I didn't have the game completely crash, and was able to play for 40 minutes, with no more errors that came up after. But as I plan to play this with friends screensharing, I'd like to avoid having that be a possibility as often as it was during my first run throughs getting no further than 20 minutes.