Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: mGBA now supports Dolphin GBA Link, and it works with Sonic Adventure 2!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

TailsGuy

A new update to mGBA made a ton off additions and fixes, like save conversion, full eReader support and the likes. Well, one of those additions was Dolphin support (finally)

I tested it out to see if I can finally transfer a chao from the Interactive Disc Catalog Summer 2003 to the Japanese version of Sonic Adventure 2 Battle for a legitamate Tails, Amy, and Knuckles chao. I didn't have a backup on my computer, as it was on my other one, so I just decided to use my copy of NA Sonic Adventure 2, and transfer a chao from a save on GameFaqs to Sonic Adventure DX.

I'm proud to say that it confirmed works! I'll try out the Interactive Disc Catalog later, and see if I can get it over to JP SA2, then NA, then hopefully SADX. From there I could see if I can get it to an Xbox 360, then a PC, both SADX and SA2B.

I'm pretty sure it works for Zelda Wind Waker and Four Swords. Once I backup disks of that, I can test it out, but until then someone who actually has the backup can try it out.

the mGBA version is 0.90, and you need to go to File, then Connect to Dolphin. It supports local computers, and online ones.

TailsGuy

Interactive Demo Disk doesn't work... :\