Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Major Graphical Glitches, something to do with AA?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

mLitman530

I have an issue that whenever I run a game I get a warning that reads "The graphics driver is forcibly enabling anti-aliasing for dolphin. You need to turn this off in the graphics driver's settings in order for dolphin to work. (MSAA with 4 samples found on default framebuffer)" then the game launches with either a black screen with the sounds still playing, or major graphical glitches. I thought it was only an issue with wii sports because NSMBWii worked fine the first time, but after relaunching dolphin I got the same error and the same exact graphical glitches as Wii sports.
I followed the instructions in the warning and disabled anti-aliasing in the Nvidia control panel, but I got the same warning after relaunching dolphin. I even restarted my computer with no luck. Does anyone know how to fix this issue?
Assuming you're on a laptop, please check if antialiasing isn't being forced by the iGPU too. If your user profile is updated, you should take a look at AMD Radeon Control Panel...