Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: No Access to posting in GameCube Game Support thread!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Emulation_Addiction

Hello,

I hope this is not the wrong place to post this. I am just trying to post in the GameCube Game Support thread because my Mega Man Network Transmission just keeps freezing randomly while I play in Dolphin. I've looked everywhere to see if anyone else is experiencing this but I can't find anything.

If I could post there, I would. Any support would be helpful!

My Specs:

Operating System:

Windows 10 64x

Processor/CPU:

Intel Core i5-9600k 3.7GHz

Video Card/GPU:

Nvidia GeForce RTX 2070

Memory/RAM:

Not Sure how to find out/16GB

Dolphin Revision Currently Using:

5.0-13867
For future reference, you're not supposed to make new threads in the GameCube Game Support forum. Rather, you're supposed to post into an existing thread such as this one. For new users, as part of anti-spam measures, their first couple of posts must be manually approved. If you do post there later on, it won't show right away, not until a mod or admin approves it.

As for your issue, perhaps first verify that your dump is 100% correct. Right-click the game in Dolphin's menu, go to Properties, then in the new window that pops up, go to the Verify tab and hit the Verify button. If there are any issues, you'll have to dump your game from the disc again.

Older revisions of Dolphin might not freeze, as it could be some kind of regression introduced in newer revisions. You could try something older, e.g. a build from last year or a couple of months ago. It's not ideal, but if you're just trying to play the game from start to finish, you might not necessarily need all of the recent changes. Even though we still support 5.0, it's very old at this point and not really a good choice to go that far backwards.