Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Controller not working during netplay
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Phillyrider807

Hey. Not sure if this is the right spot or not. I apologize if it's not.

I used to use dolphin alot 5-6 years ago. Decided to come back to it for some P+ netplay. Dug out my very old wii u adapter and gamecube controller.

It should be known that my wii u gamecube adapter first controller port does not work. It's been like this ever since i could remember and i just dealt with it by plugging my gamecube controller into the second port of the adapter and everything worked as usual.

Now however this no longer seems to be the case. I have my gamecube controller plugged into the second controller port of my wii u adapter. THIS DOES WORK OFFLINE. I can play offline with no issues at all. However when i try to do netplay. Both as hosting or joining someone's else game. My controller doesn't seem to be getting picked up once the game is started through netplay.

Any help here??
Is it the official adapter, or a third party adapter?
Did you try reinstalling the Zadig driver? https://dolphin-emu.org/docs/guides/how-...u/#Windows
Do you have vJoy purged from your computer in all possible ways?
Does it work in the latest 5.0 dev build of Dolphin? P+ v2 isn't officially supported by us, so if it's only happening in P+ v2 then you have to go to their forums for help.