Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Problem with Graphics in Fire Emblem Path of Radiance
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

themessnger

I've been trying to get Fire Emblem to work on Dolphin and have finally gotten to a point where i can actually play the game, however, the graphics on the map view are completely screwed up. At first i thought it may have been a problem with my game so i borrowed my friends and came up with the same result. So far i have tried three different builds of dolphin: 4525, 4397, and 4746. For 4524 and 4746, the game runs but with screwed up graphics, however, on 4397 whenever i try to run the game, dolphin stops working and quits. I have supplied screenshots of the map view and battle animation. my comp specs are:

Toshiba Satellite A305D-S6848
Windows 7 Ultimate x86
ATI Radeon X1200 Series
AMD Turion 64 X2 Mobile Technology TL-60 1.95 Ghz
3 GB RAM

If you need anymore info please tell me. Thanx in advance! Tongue
[attachment=2021]
[attachment=2022]
[attachment=2023]
Which settings do you use??

I know I used any revision 3xxx (Don´t knowTongue) with default settings and the game works very fine (except some random crashes)....
Didi you tried the OpenGL and the DirectX Plugin??

themessnger

wasak1

use the d3d plugin see if it works, i have this kind of problem too in the past
I beat the game some time ago way back in the svn's as those are my settings for a fire emblem. Seems very opengl video card related. I'm on nvidia so don't really pay attention but I do recall some time ago people having problems with the ati drivers and people were informed to roll back drivers as newer drivers conflicted with dolphin. Don't know but that may be a possible problem. Anyway, try out the direct x plugin on the newer svn's now as the config I made was for a old svn that open gl was really the only option people had.

themessnger

Well i switched to D3D and now the models aren't messed up anymore. However, now the characters seem like they don't have any textures on them, they are completely pitch black.

[attachment=2066]

[attachment=2067]

Here are the graphic settings i used. the other settings are the same as before.

[attachment=2068]

[attachment=2069]

[attachment=2070]

Edit: Nevermind, i got it working. Apparently the black texture was just a glitch in older builds. i tried 4746 and it works fine( a bit slow but not that bad). THanx for you help guys! ^^