Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: [GC] Metal Gear Solid - Twin Snakes crashing at certain point
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

MintSol

Hi all,

I've been playing through Twin Snakes without a single problem, until when I reached the Vulcan Raven fight. As soon as he fires his first bullet, I get the attached error message which causes an instant crash.

Is there any chance anyone knows if there is something I can change in my settings to prevent this from happening?

Much appreciated!

[attachment=19469]

EDIT: Not sure if this is just on my end but the attachment doesn't seem to be showing, so here's an imgur link to the error & settings

MintSol

Fixed! Turned on Store XFB to texture only and turned the texture cache accuracy to "Safe".

Not sure how to close the thread sorry.
(03-01-2021, 11:14 PM)MintSol Wrote: [ -> ]Fixed! Turned on Store XFB to texture only and turned the texture cache accuracy to "Safe".

Not sure how to close the thread sorry.

Same issue here . Are you sure you haven't modified any other settings? I just tried to replicate your solution on my end but I could get it fixed. I am on Mac BTW.
(03-28-2024, 10:38 AM)bigboss99 Wrote: [ -> ]Same issue here . Are you sure you haven't modified any other settings? I just tried to replicate your solution on my end but I could get it fixed. I am on Mac BTW.

Err no way to edit posts. What I meant was I could *NOT get it fixed with the above solution. I have turned on Store XFB to texture only and turned the texture cache accuracy to "Safe" but the issue still persists.