Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Just Dance 4 DLC Wad Problem
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

AlexBoom20

Hi, I'm trying to download the DLC for Just Dance 4 but the file is bigger than the Wii system memory. When I open the game it crashes whenever I try to load a song. Trying to transfer the song tot the SD card from the just dance menu doesn't work and moving the whole DLC to the SD card from the Wii system setting doesn't work either. I've been stuck on this for a long time now. Any help is appreciated!
Er... if the DLC is larger than the Wii system memory, how did you manage to download it in the first place?
I might be jumping the guns here but I'm closing this thread based on our piracy rule.

The in-game store for all Just Dance Wii games that supported the feature has been shut down a long time ago, and the game would have refused to download anything that wouldn't fit on the Wii's NAND. If you were using old Dolphin builds, which didn't enforce a maximum NAND size, then you could've ended on a situation where you had more than 11 DLC songs stored on the NAND, and that's known to cause problems, but without access to the store anymore, the only other way of triggering that state would be... downloading a WAD from somewhere else.