Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Can't get into a Homebrew Channel app due to controller disconnect.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
My controller gets disconnected every time I go to a Homebrew Channel app, so I get errors as a result. Any way to fix this?
What error are you getting as a result?
(02-26-2021, 08:08 PM)JosJuice Wrote: [ -> ]What error are you getting as a result?

"Wii Remote 1 disconnected by emulated software" 
So the app launches fine other than the problem that you can't use the Wii Remote anymore?
(02-26-2021, 10:54 PM)JosJuice Wrote: [ -> ]So the app launches fine other than the problem that you can't use the Wii Remote anymore?

Not really, the app crashes and sends me an error.
(02-26-2021, 11:04 PM)Arch Pete Wrote: [ -> ]Not really, the app crashes and sends me an error.

What is that error message, then?
(02-26-2021, 11:09 PM)JosJuice Wrote: [ -> ]What is that error message, then?
I used priiloader that morning and it said aborting....... others end with just a black screen forcing me to quit
Moving to the Support subforum. I don't believe this has anything to do with controllers.

What other apps have you tried?
(02-27-2021, 12:33 AM)JosJuice Wrote: [ -> ]Moving to the Support subforum. I don't believe this has anything to do with controllers.

What other apps have you tried?

BootMii, Pimp My Wii, and StartPatch
I don't know if any of those are known to work with Dolphin... Could you try some simpler homebrew like this one? http://www.wiibrew.org/wiki/Visual_Controller_Test
Pages: 1 2