Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Memory card help
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

ToGoodToBeTrue

Hi so I recently switched from dolphin emulator to another (Dolphin 5.0 to slippis version) and was curious what I could do to fix my issue of my save data transfer, as it says I don't have a memory card installed. I changed the location to my memory card in the  config and brought over all the GCI saves to the new file and it still says I don't have a memory card installed. If this is a dolphin side issue, is there anything I can do to fix this? I have been trying to launch with wind waker.
From the forum rules, we only provide support for the official Dolphin versions. Given Slippi is an unofficial fork and that Slippi authors doesn't have a dedicated thread on these forums where we could forward their users to, you should ask them directly for support.

Closed.
Additionally, Slippi doesn't support any games other than Melee. Both the Slippi team and us recommend using official Dolphin for any games other than Melee.