Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Wiimote plus arcade stick.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have a (Probably) quite rare problem.
I have a full Wiimote setup. Wiimote, Nunchuck and Dolphin bar. These work fantastically.
Due to health issues however, I would like to replace the nunchuck with an arcade stick.
I have a Mayflash F300 arcade stick that has been adapted with foot switches. Therefore I could use the stick for the thumbstick and foot switches for the C & Z buttons. Even incorporating extras.

I cannot work out how to use the Wiimote with the arcade stick.
When you select real Wiimote there is no way to configure anything.
I've tried plugging in the arcade stick but when I do, the Emulator says to attach a nunchuck.

If anybody could help it would be really appreciated.
With the latest development builds of dolphin you can use real wiimotes as emulated wiimotes. This should allow you to configure what ever you need as an emulated wiimote (in this case configure your foot switches for what you need, then configure anything missing with your real wiimote). You will also need to enable the setting under the wiimote settings "Connect Wii Remotes for Emulated Controllers"
(02-22-2021, 11:41 PM)ExtremeDude2 Wrote: [ -> ]With the latest development builds of dolphin you can use real wiimotes as emulated wiimotes. This should allow you to configure what ever you need as an emulated wiimote (in this case configure your foot switches for what you need, then configure anything missing with your real wiimote). You will also need to enable the setting under the wiimote settings "Connect Wii Remotes for Emulated Controllers"
I'm trying to get this working but the option I have is: Bluetooth/0/Wii Remote

I assume that is not working through the Mayflash bar.
When I select Motion simulation nothing happens when I move the Wiimote.